Fordyce Spots Support Forum
i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - Printable Version

+- Fordyce Spots Support Forum (http://www.fordycespotsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Fordyce Spots / Sebaceous Prominence (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Treatments and home remedies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules (/showthread.php?tid=92292)

i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - gamerfan - 02-13-2020 11:27 PM

I bought the plasma pen and I am testing it but I have not yet been able to remove fordyce granules even at power 9 which needle do you recommend to use the fine needle or thick needle? granules is strong resistent

[Image: 4e3c8764accb9603299f14f6f859bdaa.jpg_340....jpg_.webp]

RE: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - fordyce-slaughterer - 02-15-2020 09:53 AM

The pen is to weak to remove anything. You either try burning away the bump with the two basic needles or poke into the spot with the fine ones.

RE: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - gamerfan - 02-15-2020 10:20 AM

the pen has 9 levels of power, fine needle and thick needle when touching the granule it burns and creates a carbon crust but how to destroy it to the root? the canbeta has a maximum power of 5W at level 9

RE: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - fordyce-slaughterer - 02-15-2020 10:23 AM

It´s enough if you burn away the fat which is stored in the clogged pore. There is a chance as the fat burns away, the roots will get destroyed automatically too.

RE: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - gamerfan - 02-15-2020 12:30 PM

fordyce granules genital have fat? I didn't know where the root of the genital fordyce granules is in the epidermis or dermis?

granules are hard and resistant but in your opinion can this plasma pen destroy the roots at 9W power? Which needle is better, thick or thin?

RE: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - Martimus - 02-15-2020 07:35 PM

Well shouldnt the plasma pen be strong enough if you just burn down deep enough until you hit the roots? You can burn some pretty fine holes depending on which needle you use.

RE: i adcquire plasma pen in fordyce granules - gamerfan - 02-17-2020 12:17 AM

the hole cannot be made by the needle because it can infect the hole is made by the electric current plasma released by the needle when touching the skin but I have doubt where is the location of the root of the genital fordyce is in the dermis or epidermis?

say fine needle carry more heat and plasma