Fordyce Spots Support Forum
Easy temporary fix for the lips - Printable Version

+- Fordyce Spots Support Forum (http://www.fordycespotsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Fordyce Spots / Sebaceous Prominence (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Treatments and home remedies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Easy temporary fix for the lips (/showthread.php?tid=92246)

Easy temporary fix for the lips - Jimmi - 08-08-2019 01:00 PM

I have found an easy temporary fix for the lips. Just rub and scratch it. I have done that on my lower lip several times now. Rubbing my fingers against it, squeezing a few of them and also using my nails until the glads are very visible. 2 days or so after having done it I almost can't see them in the mirror even at a very close distance. Nobody would notice them. Now I have a nice beautiful lower lip. I think it will last for like a week or two.

Please let me know if this also works for you. I'm extremely happy about the results.

RE: Easy temporary fix for the lips - bb1122 - 08-08-2019 01:45 PM

Could you elaborate or upload pictures?
How many spots do you have?
What do you mean by scratching the spots?
Do you see sebum coming out of the spot?

RE: Easy temporary fix for the lips - Jimmi - 08-08-2019 02:30 PM

(08-08-2019 01:45 PM)bb1122 Wrote:  Could you elaborate or upload pictures?
How many spots do you have?
What do you mean by scratching the spots?
Do you see sebum coming out of the spot?

I have been able to squeeze sebum out of some of them but only a tiny fraction of them. I have quite a few and often they are very noticeable even at a distance when looking in the mirror. Now I can't really see them. There really isn't anything to elaborate. Rub and scratch the upper layer away almost until it bleeds. Wait 2 days and beautiful lip. Very simple. No pictures because I'm lazy and it's easy enough to test on yourself.

RE: Easy temporary fix for the lips - Lots of spots - 08-08-2019 06:51 PM

Easier way is with a needle you scrape tdd check the spots until they are darker due to cuts on skin.

RE: Easy temporary fix for the lips - Jimmi - 08-08-2019 07:30 PM

(08-08-2019 06:51 PM)Lots of spots Wrote:  Easier way is with a needle you scrape tdd check the spots until they are darker due to cuts on skin.

I wouldn't use needles. This works perfectly for me. If my lower lip had looked like this all the time I would probably never have noticed any spots. My lower lip has been basically perfect the past few days. I haven't bothered doing anything on the upper lip because I don't care about those fuckers Big Grin