Fordyce Spots Support Forum
Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Printable Version

+- Fordyce Spots Support Forum (http://www.fordycespotsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Fordyce Spots / Sebaceous Prominence (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Treatments and home remedies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) (/showthread.php?tid=91727)

Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Trial and Error - 06-08-2019 11:55 AM

Hi all,

I have read two scientific papers on the positive effects Primecolimus cream has in the treatment of Fordyce spots.
I have a severe case on my penis shaft and lips since I was about 14 and I am 24 now.
I went to the dermatologist and got a prescription for this cream and will start using it, I will keep this thread updated.
However I just want to know, has anyone else had experience with this treatment?

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Sasj - 06-08-2019 04:21 PM

Hey man, never tried pimecrolimus.
But I am doing a similar treatment, I started using tacrolimus two days ago, I think it's similar to pimecrolimus.
If I see some change in fordyce I'll post here.

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Spotsarenofun - 06-09-2019 06:53 AM

Keep us updated on the Primecolimus cream, good luck!

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - fuckthesethings - 06-10-2019 04:03 PM

(06-08-2019 11:55 AM)Trial and Error Wrote:  Hi all,

I have read two scientific papers on the positive effects Primecolimus cream has in the treatment of Fordyce spots.
I have a severe case on my penis shaft and lips since I was about 14 and I am 24 now.
I went to the dermatologist and got a prescription for this cream and will start using it, I will keep this thread updated.
However I just want to know, has anyone else had experience with this treatment?

Keep us updated bro

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - FDinEngland - 06-14-2019 06:26 AM

any updates?

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Trial and Error - 06-14-2019 11:43 PM

Hi,
I'm actually only getting my hands on the cream tomorrow, didn't get around to collecting from the pharmacy all week with work.
I will update this thread after the first week, second week ect.
Thanks for your interest, hopefully we'll get a decent result.

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - FDinEngland - 06-17-2019 09:40 AM

Sweet

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Trial and Error - 06-21-2019 08:16 PM

Five day update:
Five days into using the cream now twice daily.
I would say my spots have probably gotten worse at this time.
However it is common for spots to get worse before they get better. So hopefully things will start to improve as time passed.

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Trial and Error - 07-04-2019 08:35 AM

Hi all,
2 and a half weeks into the treatment now.
Update is that I think the spots are decreasing in size and flattening so far - however this could be placebo effect. I'm happy enough with the treatment so far but it's early days. Downside is that the cream is expensive - cost me 84 euro.

RE: Elidel cream (Pimecrolimus) - Spotsarenofun - 07-20-2019 08:13 PM

(07-04-2019 08:35 AM)Trial and Error Wrote:  Hi all,
2 and a half weeks into the treatment now.
Update is that I think the spots are decreasing in size and flattening so far - however this could be placebo effect. I'm happy enough with the treatment so far but it's early days. Downside is that the cream is expensive - cost me 84 euro.

Awesome to hear that you’re getting results! You should take pictures to validate your suspicions. Thanks for keeping us in the loop, we appreciate it!! I will be following your journey please update whenever you find time.