Fordyce Spots Support Forum
Stop Worrying Today!! - Printable Version

+- Fordyce Spots Support Forum (http://www.fordycespotsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Fordyce Spots / Sebaceous Prominence (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Sebaceous Prominence Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Stop Worrying Today!! (/showthread.php?tid=89891)

Stop Worrying Today!! - mike14 - 03-24-2017 05:33 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post this, because I realized this is something I used to worry about all the time, and I wish I could give my younger self some advice.

Around puberty I developed sebaceous prominence on my dick and balls.
I didn't know what it was, and was obviously very stressed and self-conscious about it. To the point where I was afraid to get with any girls for fear of rejection or embarrassment. I tried various home remedies and nothing worked.

I am now 28, and I am totally over worrying about it or even being self conscious about it all.

I'm not saying this to sound cocky, but to make a point: I had to discover this on my own by eventually just going for it with girls.

Since college I have been with a lot of attractive women from all over, and in the last 10 years not a single, I repeat, single girl ever brought it up during sex or anything else (even oral). Never did it matter, at all. Never has a woman even had any sort of noticable reaction to seeing it.

I wish I could go back and tell my younger self to just not worry about it because girls just really don't seem to care. If they already decided they want to have sex with you and are ready to go for that, trust me, a few spots is not going to deter them, and they may even find the added texture pleasurable, and in that sense it is an advantage (not unlike textured condoms etc). Girls respond heavily to confidence, so just be confident about it as though its totally normal, which it is.

I have even told girls what it is before even if they havn't asked and they are like "oh ok, thats fine.". If it does ever come up, and she asks about it, just be honest and say they are hair follicles that are slightly prominent, no big deal, and that will be the end of it, and then you have sex, and its awesome and she'll never think about it or worry about it again.

I realize this is easier said than done, and it took me a long while to get over my self-consciousness. Trust me, it is possible, and once you do you will think wow I can't believe I stressed out so much over this for so long!

If you don't believe me, just go for it

So, anyone who is letting anxiety about this control them (as i used to), let my experience be a guide- stop worrying today, and get out there and enjoy your life. This is nothing to be ashamed of, its not gross or unsanitary, and is more common than you may think.

Life is too vast and often times amazing to worry about some tiny hair follicles on your balls. When you think a bout it this way it is almost comical that we can get so caught up over things like this. So just go about life and women as though you don't have them, and it will be that way.

Mike

RE: Stop Worrying Today!! - Duke25 - 04-09-2017 10:46 PM

You probly don't have a bad case. I tried to just go for it with a girl and she ran out the room screaming. So f**k you buddy.

RE: Stop Worrying Today!! - ThomasChelle - 04-19-2017 10:27 PM

Yeah, it could be worse. You could be me. I have SEVERE fordyce spots AND Pearly Penile Papules, AND lifelong premature ejaculation disorder.

http://www.fordycespotsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=89664